Goodell Gardens Farmers Market is held each Wednesday from 3-6 pm, from mid-June through September!
Past vendors include:
- Beelzebub’s Salsa, Cambridge Springs – six varieties of fresh salsa, pickles and mustard eggs
- Better Thank Sticks, Erie - healthy, homemade dog treats
- B & R Greenhouse, North East – Heirloom veggies, annuals, herbs
- Byler's Relish House, Saegertown - jams, jellies and relishes
- Gilmore's Farm, Waterford - grass fed and finished beef
- Hurry Hill Maple Farm, Edinboro – maple syrup and maple products
- Laughing Hill Farm, Wattsburg - heirloom, unsprayed, organic apples, and veggies
- Lepley Ham Loaf, Franklin - ham loaf and ham salad
- Lil Bit' O' Honey, Edinboro – local honey
- **Peace by Piece Farm, Waterford – fruits, veggies, honey, cut flowers
- Pine Run Farm, Conneautville – frozen chickens and eggs
- Rain Tree Farms, Cambridge Springs - blueberries
- **Schultz Farm, Saegertown – fresh-cut herbs and flowers, fruits and veggies
- Showman Farms/Conneauttee Creamery, Edinboro –artisan cheeses: Gouda, Havarti, Jarlsburg and more
- Sticky Foot Acres, Saegertown - goat milk soap
- Strawberry Lane Produce, Conneaut Lake - berries, veggies, greens and fruit
- **Tender Acres Farm, Cambridge Springs - carrots, beets, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, onions, new potatoes and sweet potatoes
- **The Teed Farm, Albion - veggies, herbs and bath & beauty products
- **Vanco Farms , Edinboro– peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, cukes, and more
Offering produce, meat, cheese, eggs, honey, baked goods, maple products and more, residents might even be able to plan an entire meal from purchases from our vendors – complete with dessert!
Again this year, select Goodell Gardens Farmers Market vendors will accept the Farmers Market Nutritional Program Vouchers that are offered to eligible senior citizens and WIC recipients. For more information about these vouchers, or to receive your vouchers, contact your WIC office, or seniors call (814) 756-5373. The Farmers Market Nutritional Program is offered by the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture.
Goodell Gardens Farmers Market vendors also accept SNAP payments for the purchase of food, veggie starts, herbs and seeds for growing food. To find out how to use your EBT card at our market, please stop by the Goodell Gardens Headquarters Booth, and our staff will assist you with making your purchase.
The market will be held in the Events Barn and the surrounding events lawn, which is situated within easy access to our parking areas.
For more information call (814) 734-6699 or email email@example.com.
Interested in vending at the 2016 Goodell Gardens Farmers Market? Applications are available now! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org