Volunteer opportunities include
- Working the gardens
- Helping with visitor services (gift shop, welcome center, answering phones, ticketing, etc)
- Administrative support (folding letters, stuffing envelopes, proofreading)
- Events support (setting up, ticketing, cleaning up)
- Special projects (fixing things, building things, planting things)
- Citizen scientist work (caring for caterpillars and butterflies, identifying plants, tagging plants, updating databases)
- Education/Program support (teaching, assisting with classes, helping with field trips, ticketing, tableing, etc.)
- Hanging posters
- Taking photos
- and more…
To sign up to receive information about becoming a volunteer opportunities, email [email protected].
Volunteers may also be needed for activities other than those listed above. Volunteer time is flexible, but must be during the Garden’s hours of operation. Volunteers participate in Garden’s activities at their own risk.
Please fill out the application below if you are interested in volunteering at Goodell Gardens.